Run check step: run check step: check: resource script '/opt/resource/check []' failed: exit status 128

I’m trying to migrate from the docker-compose concourse to a full install on a single machine. I’m using v6.1.0 for both, and I load the same pipeline file to both. The docker-compose distribution successfully checks the resources, but the full install version chokes on checking the resources. It complains:

run check step: run check step: check: resource script ‘/opt/resource/check []’ failed: exit status 128

stderr:
Identity added: /tmp/git-resource-private-key (concourse)
Cloning into ‘/tmp/git-resource-repo-cache’…
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

I know the repo exists, and I know that I have the correct keys and such, because the exact same pipeline file runs without a problem on the docker-compose version. Also, the worker on the full version was invoked via sudo:

sudo /usr/local/concourse/bin/concourse worker --work-dir /var/lib/concourse --tsa-worker-private-key /etc/concourse/worker_key --tsa-public-key /etc/concourse/tsa_host_key.pub --tsa-host 127.0.0.1:2222

So I’m assuming there isn’t a problem launching the docker containers. Any thoughts? I’ve been stumped on this for a while now… :slight_smile:

Moved to Difference between Quickstart and Standard Mode.