I am trying to deploy the concourse helm chart stable/concourse on kubernetes. Image version 4.2.2.
My postgres instance is a managed service outside of the cluster. The web and worker are both up and running with logLevel: debug and i can connect to web trough and deploy a pipeline.
However, when i try to run the pipline i get the error message “No Workers”… and thats all. Neither the web or worker print out any error messages.
- I am running inside the IbmCloud.
- Inside Values i changed ClusterIp to Nodeport
- My cluster does not have a external ip adress (yet?)
- When i try to deploy it plain without any configuration web cant find postgres
- Plain deployment on minikube is working perfectly fine. Aswell as building pipelines
I have no idea what to do now. Pls Help