Could multiple resource triggers for a job be handled as an AND operation?

I have a job job-1 with two resources repository-1 and mon-to-fri-office-hours that are both intended to be triggers for the job. (See sample pipeline config below).
The idea is that I want job-1 to be triggered by a new commit to repository-1 but at the same time don’t want the job to run outside business hours. i.e. If there’s a commit to repository-1 on Friday at 6PM, I don’t want job-1 to run until the following Monday at 9AM.

The current situation is that job-1 can be triggered by either repository-1 or mon-to-fri-office-hours resource. So it seems that the resource triggers are an OR operation? Could it be possible to handle them as an AND operation?

jobs:
- name: job-1
  plan:
  - get: repository-1
    trigger: true
  - get: mon-to-fri-office-hours

resources:
- name: repository-1
  type: git
  source:
    branch: master
    uri: <repository-1-uri>
- name: mon-to-fri-office-hours
  type: time
  source:
    interval: 5m		
    days: [Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday]
    start: 9:00 AM
    stop: 5:00 PM

Hi! I have one idea that is pretty close to what you are looking for but requires the condition that the new version of the mon-to-fri-office-hours time resource needs to be created after a new commit is found for the repository-1 resource.

Here is an example pipeline of the behaviour:

---
resources:
- name: mon-to-fri-office-hours
  type: time
  source:
    interval: 5m		
    days: [Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday]
    start: 9:00 AM
    stop: 5:00 PM
- name: repository-1
  type: git
  source:
    branch: master
    uri: <repository-1-uri>
jobs:
- name: job-1
  plan:
- name: job-2
  plan:
    passed: [job-1]
- name: job-3
  plan:
    passed: [job-2]
    passed: [job-2]

This pipeline will result in the job-3 only being triggered after it has received a new version of the repository-1 and mon-to-fri-office-hours resources. This is because job-1 will only trigger with a new version of the repository-1 resource and job-2 will only trigger with a new version of the mon-to-fri-office-hours resource. The key part is that job-3 only triggers off of a new version of repository-1 but with a passed constraint to job-2, meaning that the new version of repository-1 had to have made it through job-2 which can only be possible if there was a new version of mon-to-fri-office-hours.